Come to celebrate New Year's Eve at the Restaurant de Bouilhac and enjoy a menu dedicated to the black diamond of Périgord, the Black Truffle.
The menu includes :
- Appetizers with truffles
- Red kuri squash velouté, truffled chantilly and puff pastry baguette
- Slightly snacked duck foie gras, ravioli, broth and black truffle espuma
- Pigeon breast with foie gras, stuffed with truffles, truffled Jerusalem artichokes purée, truffle broth
- Scallops stung with truffles, croquette and coral emulsion, truffle risotto
- Truffled Brillat Savarin cheese pouch
- White chocolate cream with truffled olive oil, crispy jelly, sorbet of pears candied with Madagascar's vanilla
- Acid and chocolate gourmandises
The menu is served at the rate of 135 € per person.
The "grands crus" wine pairing (6 cl glass per course) is offered at the rate of 45 €.
Booking compulsory on our website www.restaurantdebouilhac-montignaclascaux.fr or by phone 0033 553 51 21 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org